- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
HAMILTON — Commercial craft brewery owners in Ravalli County were shocked when a controversial bill proposed by a state legislator from Dillon was drafted earlier this month, as it would have had severe impacts on the craft beer industry in the state.