- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Government attorneys are entering into settlement talks with a Montana family accused of tacking $70 million in unauthorized charges onto phone bills nationwide.
HELENA — The lawyer for a Montana family accused of cramming $70 million in bogus charges on phone bills nationwide says his clients followed industry standards.
HELENA — A Montana family is accused of placing $70 million in bogus charges on customer phone bills since 2008.