- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
Government attorneys are entering into settlement talks with a Montana family accused of tacking $70 million in unauthorized charges onto phone bills nationwide.
HELENA — The lawyer for a Montana family accused of cramming $70 million in bogus charges on phone bills nationwide says his clients followed industry standards.
HELENA — A Montana family is accused of placing $70 million in bogus charges on customer phone bills since 2008.