- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Government attorneys are entering into settlement talks with a Montana family accused of tacking $70 million in unauthorized charges onto phone bills nationwide.
HELENA — The lawyer for a Montana family accused of cramming $70 million in bogus charges on phone bills nationwide says his clients followed industry standards.
HELENA — A Montana family is accused of placing $70 million in bogus charges on customer phone bills since 2008.