- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
MISSOULA — Nearly 110 forcible sexual assaults were reported on Montana college campuses between 2002 and 2012, with 63 of them taking place at Montana State University, according to U.S. Department of Education data.
MISSOULA — The Missoula Office of the Public Defender is handling a surge of child abuse and neglect cases, which is draining its financial resources and overwhelming a limited staff.
CASPER, Wyo. — Despite a number of high-profile tragedies, Wyoming homicides in 2012 fell back to average after a disturbing spike was reported in 2011.
Billings Police chief Rich St. John talks to the press about the increase in burglaries that Billings has experienced.
Drunken-driving accidents increased in Billings last year, even as the city's Police Department saw the first decrease in overall calls for service in several years.