- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
As the youngest of 13 children to be raised on a farm in northeastern Montana, Nathan Haynie didn’t anticipate much of an opportunity to someday take over the farm.