- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Cut Bank Police
HELENA — A state senator and Blackfeet leader who fled a traffic stop appears to have been right when he told a Glacier County sheriff's deputy the officer had no jurisdiction to arrest him.