- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
An Arkansas company began drilling Wednesday for rare-earth minerals — the stuff on which cellphones, wind turbines and hybrid car batteries depend — on Lemhi Pass near Dillon.
The federal government has approved an Arkansas company’s plans to drill for rare earth minerals along the Idaho border in Western Montana.