- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming’s one-of-a-kind wind tax resulted in nearly $3.8 million in tax revenue during fiscal year 2014, according to the Department of Revenue. That marks a 46 percent increase over the previous year.
CASPER, Wyo. — Whether they are heirs to the Wal-Mart fortune or the kings of a confectionery empire, a growing number of billionaires call Wyoming home.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Wyoming lawmakers want to consider draft legislation that would split sales tax money from new multi-county energy projects — such as pipelines and powerlines — among the affected counties.
CHEYENNE — Wyoming Department of Revenue Director Ed Schmidt is retiring July 1, Gov. Matt Mead announced Wednesday.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming tax officials are aware of the proliferation of "tax zappers," who skim sales tax money that should have gone to states.
CASPER, Wyo. — Tourists visiting Wyoming aren't the only ones all over the map.