- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming’s one-of-a-kind wind tax resulted in nearly $3.8 million in tax revenue during fiscal year 2014, according to the Department of Revenue. That marks a 46 percent increase over the previous year.
CASPER, Wyo. — Whether they are heirs to the Wal-Mart fortune or the kings of a confectionery empire, a growing number of billionaires call Wyoming home.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Wyoming lawmakers want to consider draft legislation that would split sales tax money from new multi-county energy projects — such as pipelines and powerlines — among the affected counties.
CHEYENNE — Wyoming Department of Revenue Director Ed Schmidt is retiring July 1, Gov. Matt Mead announced Wednesday.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming tax officials are aware of the proliferation of "tax zappers," who skim sales tax money that should have gone to states.
CASPER, Wyo. — Tourists visiting Wyoming aren't the only ones all over the map.