- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
CODY, Wyo. — On a ridge south of here, Dana Sanders points to a distant hill and notes the trails running vertically up what looks to be a steep and sandy cliff.
Dana Sanders, president of the Northwest Wyoming Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance, notes some of the features that make the Red Lakes area popular among OHV enthusiasts south of Cody.
CODY, Wyo. — A group of backcountry horsemen voiced concern this week with a push by the Northwest Wyoming Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance to expand motorized access in the Shoshone National Forest.
CODY, Wyo. — Commissioners from Park and Big Horn counties joined the president of an off-road-vehicle group Wednesday in an unadvertised meeting with the Bureau of Land Management to ask for expanded off-road-vehicle opportunities in the Bighorn Basin.