- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
MISSOULA — It was Valentine’s Day when Christine Fiore stood before a crowd of several hundred people on the Oval at the University of Montana to recite the facts — that one in five college women still experience some form of dating violence.