- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Darin Ray Brown
ACTON — Darin Ray Brown, 38, of Acton, went to be with his Lord and Savior on Saturday April 6, 2013, as he was flying home from the Wolf Point farm. He was born on July 2, 1974, to Dennis and Evonne Brown in Wolf Point.
Darin Ray Brown, the Acton-area pilot who died Saturday in an airplane crash near Wolf Point, was a father of five and a Broadview School District trustee.
The pilot of a small plane was killed when the aircraft crashed Saturday in the northern part of McCone County on private land.