- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Darin Ray Brown
ACTON — Darin Ray Brown, 38, of Acton, went to be with his Lord and Savior on Saturday April 6, 2013, as he was flying home from the Wolf Point farm. He was born on July 2, 1974, to Dennis and Evonne Brown in Wolf Point.
Darin Ray Brown, the Acton-area pilot who died Saturday in an airplane crash near Wolf Point, was a father of five and a Broadview School District trustee.
The pilot of a small plane was killed when the aircraft crashed Saturday in the northern part of McCone County on private land.