- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Darwin St. Clair Jr
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming legislators renewed Monday the ongoing battle over an Environmental Protection Agency ruling that would include Riverton as a portion of the Wind River Indian Reservation.