- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, N.D., stands last week in a plot of wheat stubble that was also planted with six varieties of canola seeds last fall. The research will determine if the non-traditional canola seeds for this cli…
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, looks at two computer screens showing what canola plants look like and where the crop is planted in North Dakota.