- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, N.D., stands last week in a plot of wheat stubble that was also planted with six varieties of canola seeds last fall. The research will determine if the non-traditional canola seeds for this cli…
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, looks at two computer screens showing what canola plants look like and where the crop is planted in North Dakota.