- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, N.D., stands last week in a plot of wheat stubble that was also planted with six varieties of canola seeds last fall. The research will determine if the non-traditional canola seeds for this cli…
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, looks at two computer screens showing what canola plants look like and where the crop is planted in North Dakota.