- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
MISSOULA — The Montana Board of Regents met Thursday at the University of Montana, outlining priorities for the 2013 Legislature including several building initiatives and pay and benefits for university employees.