- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
MISSOULA — A University of Montana Law School graduate and former director of the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office has been named the school’s new legal counsel, effective this week.
University of Montana President Royce Engstrom announced Thursday that David Aronofsky, the university’s chief legal counsel for the past 18 years, will retire at the end of 2012.
Deep within a memo accompanying University of Montana President Royce Engstrom’s report about sexual assaults involving UM students is a cautionary tale about legal representation for student-athletes.