- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — A University of Montana Law School graduate and former director of the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office has been named the school’s new legal counsel, effective this week.
University of Montana President Royce Engstrom announced Thursday that David Aronofsky, the university’s chief legal counsel for the past 18 years, will retire at the end of 2012.
Deep within a memo accompanying University of Montana President Royce Engstrom’s report about sexual assaults involving UM students is a cautionary tale about legal representation for student-athletes.