- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — A University of Montana Law School graduate and former director of the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office has been named the school’s new legal counsel, effective this week.
University of Montana President Royce Engstrom announced Thursday that David Aronofsky, the university’s chief legal counsel for the past 18 years, will retire at the end of 2012.
Deep within a memo accompanying University of Montana President Royce Engstrom’s report about sexual assaults involving UM students is a cautionary tale about legal representation for student-athletes.