- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
MISSOULA — A University of Montana Law School graduate and former director of the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office has been named the school’s new legal counsel, effective this week.
University of Montana President Royce Engstrom announced Thursday that David Aronofsky, the university’s chief legal counsel for the past 18 years, will retire at the end of 2012.
Deep within a memo accompanying University of Montana President Royce Engstrom’s report about sexual assaults involving UM students is a cautionary tale about legal representation for student-athletes.