- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — A University of Montana Law School graduate and former director of the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office has been named the school’s new legal counsel, effective this week.
University of Montana President Royce Engstrom announced Thursday that David Aronofsky, the university’s chief legal counsel for the past 18 years, will retire at the end of 2012.
Deep within a memo accompanying University of Montana President Royce Engstrom’s report about sexual assaults involving UM students is a cautionary tale about legal representation for student-athletes.