- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
A wide variety of local bands and spoken-word artists will perform at the “Music for the Mountains: Defend the Beartooth Front” benefit concert, Monday, April 28, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Yellowstone Valley Brewing Co.’s Garage Pub.
Visual artist Michelle Dyk and musician David Cleaves will be celebrating their first Valentine’s day as a married couple after exchanging vows last September. The Billings mandolinist plans on serenading his wife on Feb. 14 at a show in Bozeman.
Looking for ways to spend your time and money this weekend and into the coming week? Here are some top picks from The Gazette’s Casey Page and Jaci Webb.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.