- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
CASPER, Wyo. — The decadelong relationship between the Community Health Center of Central Wyoming and the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program could be coming to an end.