- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Minutes after having the word “interim” dropped from his title, new Rocky Mountain College President Robert Wilmouth was rolling up his sleeves.
Dennis Rasmussen knew something was wrong about 1 a.m. Sunday when his blue heeler, Sonny, started making a racket.