- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Flaws in how the government measures Yellowstone's grizzly bear population raise questions about whether the animals have recovered sufficiently to merit lifting federal protections, according to a new study.