- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
A Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant who is facing misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges in Deadwood, S.D., has been placed on paid administrative leave.
The Yellowstone County Sheriff’s Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating the death of a man Saturday afternoon about five miles east of Laurel.