- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
A Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant who is facing misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges in Deadwood, S.D., has been placed on paid administrative leave.
The Yellowstone County Sheriff’s Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating the death of a man Saturday afternoon about five miles east of Laurel.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.