- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
A Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant who is facing misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges in Deadwood, S.D., has been placed on paid administrative leave.
The Yellowstone County Sheriff’s Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating the death of a man Saturday afternoon about five miles east of Laurel.