- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
A Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant who is facing misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges in Deadwood, S.D., has been placed on paid administrative leave.
The Yellowstone County Sheriff’s Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating the death of a man Saturday afternoon about five miles east of Laurel.