- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
MISSOULA — The Montana Board of Regents met Thursday at the University of Montana, outlining priorities for the 2013 Legislature including several building initiatives and pay and benefits for university employees.