- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
State schools chief Cindy Hill is back in charge of the Wyoming Department of Education, following a final order from a district court judge that reinstated her as the department's top official.
CASPER, Wyo. — Women working in Wyoming’s state government hold relatively few high-paid jobs — including management positions — compared with men, a state-issued report found.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Department of Administration and Information and Attorney General’s office are looking into claims made earlier this week against the Wyoming Department of Education by a former department division director.