- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
State schools chief Cindy Hill is back in charge of the Wyoming Department of Education, following a final order from a district court judge that reinstated her as the department's top official.
CASPER, Wyo. — Women working in Wyoming’s state government hold relatively few high-paid jobs — including management positions — compared with men, a state-issued report found.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Department of Administration and Information and Attorney General’s office are looking into claims made earlier this week against the Wyoming Department of Education by a former department division director.