- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
The start of the 2015 Montana Legislature is more than nine months and two elections away, but the list of potential legislation is already 76 bills long.
HELENA — On a party-line vote Friday, the Legislative Council rejected an attempt to subpoena emails, text messages and other correspondence to and from a state retirement board during its meeting last month.