- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
The start of the 2015 Montana Legislature is more than nine months and two elections away, but the list of potential legislation is already 76 bills long.
HELENA — On a party-line vote Friday, the Legislative Council rejected an attempt to subpoena emails, text messages and other correspondence to and from a state retirement board during its meeting last month.