- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
The start of the 2015 Montana Legislature is more than nine months and two elections away, but the list of potential legislation is already 76 bills long.
HELENA — On a party-line vote Friday, the Legislative Council rejected an attempt to subpoena emails, text messages and other correspondence to and from a state retirement board during its meeting last month.