- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
The minister of the Casper United Church of Christ said she voted for a resolution at her denomination's national convention to divest pension funds and investments from fossil fuel companies because of climate change concerns.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — For years, Democratic lawmakers in Wyoming have floated bills aimed at preventing discrimination against gays and lesbians but have found little support. Now, they seem to have gained some — among Republican lawmakers.
CASPER, Wyo. -- A silver St. Francis of Assisi medal jingled against tags hanging from a thick, furry neck. The 11-month-old curly-coated retriever jumped up to lick the face of the Rev. Dee Lundberg, who opened her arms wide to hug the spirited pup.
CASPER, Wyo. -- Organizers of the world's largest potluck released the final official numbers that set the Guinness Book of World Records mark and raised more than $40,000 for Interfaith.