- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
Three self-evident facts: 1. There is no such thing as clean coal. 2. The coal companies do not care about your health. 3. Regulation of coal will cost jobs. The regulation of tobacco also cost jobs. Both will save lives.