- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Yellowstone County prosecutors on Monday moved to revoke a deferred prosecution agreement involving a former Senior High teacher accused of raping a student.
The case against a 19-year-old Billings white supremacist accused last year of threatening an American Indian man with a gun was resolved Thursday through a plea agreement.