- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
Yellowstone County prosecutors on Monday moved to revoke a deferred prosecution agreement involving a former Senior High teacher accused of raping a student.
The case against a 19-year-old Billings white supremacist accused last year of threatening an American Indian man with a gun was resolved Thursday through a plea agreement.