- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Yellowstone County prosecutors on Monday moved to revoke a deferred prosecution agreement involving a former Senior High teacher accused of raping a student.
The case against a 19-year-old Billings white supremacist accused last year of threatening an American Indian man with a gun was resolved Thursday through a plea agreement.