- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Delano Reed Whiteface
A Georgia man involved in an elaborate check-cashing scheme was sentenced by Judge G. Todd Baugh on Monday.
Prosecutors have filed charges against another man they said was part of a group of transients hired by Atlanta gangsters to cash forged checks at Billings banks.