- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Delano Reed Whiteface
A Georgia man involved in an elaborate check-cashing scheme was sentenced by Judge G. Todd Baugh on Monday.
Prosecutors have filed charges against another man they said was part of a group of transients hired by Atlanta gangsters to cash forged checks at Billings banks.