- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
William Earl Cunningham, 63, was booked into the Yellowstone County Detention Facility by the Laurel Police Department on Sunday.
KALISPELL - A 47-year-old man accused of fatally shooting his neighbor in Evergreen has pleaded not guilty to deliberate homicide.