- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
HELENA — Democrat John Lewis of Helena raised a total of nearly $400,000 through Dec. 31 for his race for the U.S. House.
Too close to call, one Eastern Montana race appears headed for a recount.
HELENA — The hottest statewide race in Tuesday’s primary election is probably the one where voters are least familiar with the candidates: The seven-way Democratic primary in the race for Montana’s open U.S. House seat.
HELENA — The Montana June 5 presidential primary has been a ho-hum election so far, particularly compared to the Democratic primary in 2008 featuring Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton campaigning in multiple cities around the state.
HELENA — Montana Attorney General Steve Bullock has scheduled several “campaign kickoff” events around the state next week, where the Democrat is expected to launch his campaign for governor in 2012, the Gazette State Bureau has learned.
HELENA — Democratic congressional candidate Dennis McDonald will campaign by horseback across the state, from Eureka to Ekalaka, later this month.
HELENA — For months, the Montana political rumor mill has been abuzz with a couple of juicy tidbits.