- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
HELENA — Eight days into her U.S. Senate campaign, Democrat Amanda Curtis is traveling the state to meet voters — and still patching together the beginnings of her fledgling effort.
Newly-named Ambassador to China Max Baucus has unloaded almost $1.7 million from his campaign coffers since he announced he was leaving the U.S. Senate last year, including a recent major donation to a Democratic committee.
HELENA — Sen. Max Baucus’ campaign account reported having $3.3 million left in the bank on Sept. 30, even after refunding more than $1.2 million in donations since he decided in April not to seek re-election.
HELENA — So why did former Gov. Brian Schweitzer abruptly change his mind and abandon his planned race for the U.S. Senate?
HELENA — Sen. Jon Tester has named a Billings native to oversee his 2012 campaign.