- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
It’s no secret that Election Day brought some change to Congress. For the first time since you elected me to the U.S. Senate, I will be a member of the minority party.
HELENA — U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., is among at least two Senate Democrats being considered to chair the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, which will recruit and support U.S. Senate candidates for the 2016 election.
HELENA — Eight days into her U.S. Senate campaign, Democrat Amanda Curtis is traveling the state to meet voters — and still patching together the beginnings of her fledgling effort.
Newly-named Ambassador to China Max Baucus has unloaded almost $1.7 million from his campaign coffers since he announced he was leaving the U.S. Senate last year, including a recent major donation to a Democratic committee.
HELENA — Sen. Max Baucus’ campaign account reported having $3.3 million left in the bank on Sept. 30, even after refunding more than $1.2 million in donations since he decided in April not to seek re-election.
HELENA — So why did former Gov. Brian Schweitzer abruptly change his mind and abandon his planned race for the U.S. Senate?
HELENA — Sen. Jon Tester has named a Billings native to oversee his 2012 campaign.