- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Deputy County Attorney
A career spent in the courtroom trying cases, writing daily, working with all kinds of people and making tough decisions, all while administering one of Montana’s busiest law offices has prepared me to serve our community as your next District Court judge.
I made a decision to run against Judge Baugh in December, 2013, because voters want a judge who is more in tune with this community's sense of justice. Unlike the other candidates who filed much later, I did not run after being denied a judicial appointment.
LIVINGSTON — Park County Attorney Brett Linneweber is resigning to become senior deputy county attorney in Yellowstone County.
GREAT FALLS — Cascade County officials say a 30-year-old man awaiting sentencing on rape and kidnapping charges has died at a Great Falls hospital two days after he was found hanging in his jail cell.