- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Deputy County Attorney
I made a decision to run against Judge Baugh in December, 2013, because voters want a judge who is more in tune with this community's sense of justice. Unlike the other candidates who filed much later, I did not run after being denied a judicial appointment.
LIVINGSTON — Park County Attorney Brett Linneweber is resigning to become senior deputy county attorney in Yellowstone County.
GREAT FALLS — Cascade County officials say a 30-year-old man awaiting sentencing on rape and kidnapping charges has died at a Great Falls hospital two days after he was found hanging in his jail cell.