- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
CHEYENNE — If Republicans capture the U.S. Senate in November, Wyoming’s senior senator will become a committee chairman, a powerful role that determines what bills are discussed.
Imagine that there was something you could do to prevent a cancer that kills nearly 50,000 people every year. Would you do it? The answer to that question would seem an obvious “YES!” However, more than 40 percent of adults — 4 out of 10 — fail to have screening tests that can prevent or det…