- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
CHEYENNE — If Republicans capture the U.S. Senate in November, Wyoming’s senior senator will become a committee chairman, a powerful role that determines what bills are discussed.
Imagine that there was something you could do to prevent a cancer that kills nearly 50,000 people every year. Would you do it? The answer to that question would seem an obvious “YES!” However, more than 40 percent of adults — 4 out of 10 — fail to have screening tests that can prevent or det…