- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
CHEYENNE — If Republicans capture the U.S. Senate in November, Wyoming’s senior senator will become a committee chairman, a powerful role that determines what bills are discussed.
Imagine that there was something you could do to prevent a cancer that kills nearly 50,000 people every year. Would you do it? The answer to that question would seem an obvious “YES!” However, more than 40 percent of adults — 4 out of 10 — fail to have screening tests that can prevent or det…