- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
CHEYENNE — If Republicans capture the U.S. Senate in November, Wyoming’s senior senator will become a committee chairman, a powerful role that determines what bills are discussed.
Imagine that there was something you could do to prevent a cancer that kills nearly 50,000 people every year. Would you do it? The answer to that question would seem an obvious “YES!” However, more than 40 percent of adults — 4 out of 10 — fail to have screening tests that can prevent or det…