- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
CHEYENNE — If Republicans capture the U.S. Senate in November, Wyoming’s senior senator will become a committee chairman, a powerful role that determines what bills are discussed.
Imagine that there was something you could do to prevent a cancer that kills nearly 50,000 people every year. Would you do it? The answer to that question would seem an obvious “YES!” However, more than 40 percent of adults — 4 out of 10 — fail to have screening tests that can prevent or det…