- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Oil may have been king at this Montana Energy 2012 conference, but Patrick Barkey, director of the Bureau of Business and Economic Research at the University of Montana in Missoula, focused on the state's coal future.