- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A Wyoming Department of Transportation employee is one of only 10 people named to represent the states on the National Cooperative Highway Research Program Committee.