- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A Wyoming Department of Transportation employee is one of only 10 people named to represent the states on the National Cooperative Highway Research Program Committee.