- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — Ranchers in the Dakotas whose herds were devastated by an early October blizzard can begin signing up for federal disaster aid next week.
Farmers in 10 Montana counties could qualify for federal disaster aid, under a declaration announced by federal agriculture officials in response to a crop-killing deep freeze last October.