- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — Ranchers in the Dakotas whose herds were devastated by an early October blizzard can begin signing up for federal disaster aid next week.
Farmers in 10 Montana counties could qualify for federal disaster aid, under a declaration announced by federal agriculture officials in response to a crop-killing deep freeze last October.