- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — Ranchers in the Dakotas whose herds were devastated by an early October blizzard can begin signing up for federal disaster aid next week.
Farmers in 10 Montana counties could qualify for federal disaster aid, under a declaration announced by federal agriculture officials in response to a crop-killing deep freeze last October.