- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Jessica Sharbono of Billings placed 15th in the women's discus on Sunday at the USA Track and Field National Outdoor Championships at Hornet Stadium.
EUGENE, Ore. -- Montana State's Jeff Mohl wound up 11th on Thursday at the conclusion of the two-day men's decathlon at the NCAA Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championships being held at Hayward Field on the University of Oregon campus.
BOZEMAN -- Pres Harris wouldn’t be denied.
MONMOUTH, Ore. -- The Montana State Billings track and field program is sending 22 athletes to the Great Northwest Athletic Conference Outdoor Championship this weekend.
LARAMIE — The University of Wyoming Cowgirls feature three of the top throwers in the Mountain West.
MISSOULA -- The Montana State Billings men's track and field team finished 1-2 in the shot put and 400 hurdles to highlight the University of Montana Invitational Saturday.
Former Billings West athlete Jessica Sharbono will be throwing the discus for Team USA at the 2011 Pan American Junior Championships, set for July 22-24 in Miramar, Fla.
Golden Bears shot and discus athlete Zach Sharp trains at West High School on Wednesday, May 18, 2011.