- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Authorities say a Laramie County woman shot and wounded a pit bull that attacked her golden retriever as she was walking it.
BOZEMAN — Police in Bozeman are looking for the owner of a large, black dog that bit a 3-year-old child at the North 19th Avenue rest area over the weekend.
KALISPELL — The director of the animal shelter in Kalispell says four American Bulldogs that attacked and injured a 7-year-old girl have been euthanized.
KALISPELL - Flathead County officials say a 7-year-old girl suffered extensive injuries over the weekend when she was attacked by four American Bulldogs near Kalispell.
HELENA - Police say a 34-year-old Helena man has been cited after reports his dogs attacked a 75-year-old woman while she was out walking her dogs, causing wounds on her arm that required surgery and killing one of her dogs.
ST. REGIS — Brandyn Jones was watching television last Thursday when he heard the screaming.
A woman recovering from an attack by her neighbor's dogs, including one that apparently was not vaccinated against rabies, says other people in her Billings Heights neighborhood could be at risk.