- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf on Sunday; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
CHEYENNE — The Wyoming State Senate on Thursday defeated a bill that would have banned discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
CHEYENNE — A bill that would have would have allowed same-sex couples in Wyoming to create domestic partnerships carrying most of the legal rights of marriage died Wednesday on a close vote in the House of Representatives.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A bill to ban discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation passed a Wyoming legislative committee Wednesday, a move that gay activists say is crucial to affording them the full rights of citizenship.
HELENA — An attorney for six gay couples seeking the same legal protections as married pairs asked a judge Tuesday to order Montana to establish civil unions, domestic partnerships or another system that ensures they're not denied those rights.