- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Dominic Gliko and D Gregory Smith share their experience with suicide while coping with sexual orientation issues.
Dominic Liam Gliko was born a girl. His parents named her Monica Michelle. Gliko legally changed his name to Dominic on April 1, 2010 while a junior in high school.
Dominic Liam Gliko, 20, of Billings was born a girl name Monica Michelle. He discusses the challenges he faced as an adolescent wrestling with his sexuality. He attempted suicide at least twice and made numerous trips to a psychiatric hospital.