- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Dominic Gliko and D Gregory Smith share their experience with suicide while coping with sexual orientation issues.
Dominic Liam Gliko was born a girl. His parents named her Monica Michelle. Gliko legally changed his name to Dominic on April 1, 2010 while a junior in high school.
Dominic Liam Gliko, 20, of Billings was born a girl name Monica Michelle. He discusses the challenges he faced as an adolescent wrestling with his sexuality. He attempted suicide at least twice and made numerous trips to a psychiatric hospital.