- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Dominic Gliko and D Gregory Smith share their experience with suicide while coping with sexual orientation issues.
Dominic Liam Gliko was born a girl. His parents named her Monica Michelle. Gliko legally changed his name to Dominic on April 1, 2010 while a junior in high school.
Dominic Liam Gliko, 20, of Billings was born a girl name Monica Michelle. He discusses the challenges he faced as an adolescent wrestling with his sexuality. He attempted suicide at least twice and made numerous trips to a psychiatric hospital.