- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
Dominic Gliko and D Gregory Smith share their experience with suicide while coping with sexual orientation issues.
Dominic Liam Gliko was born a girl. His parents named her Monica Michelle. Gliko legally changed his name to Dominic on April 1, 2010 while a junior in high school.
Dominic Liam Gliko, 20, of Billings was born a girl name Monica Michelle. He discusses the challenges he faced as an adolescent wrestling with his sexuality. He attempted suicide at least twice and made numerous trips to a psychiatric hospital.