- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Native Americans whose lives have been affected by suicide or have worked to stem suicide on the reservation talk about the problem and what solutions might be necessary.
A map of Montana's Indian reservations fills the background as Don Wetzel Jr. talks about suicide on Indian reservations in Montana. Wetzel, a member of the Blackfeet Tribe, describes the rate of suicide among Native Americans is an "epidemic."
Five outstanding Indian athletes will be honored Friday at a ceremony inducting them into the Montana Indian Athletic Hall of Fame.
Don Wetzel Jr. will serve as the statewide youth and community outreach coordinator. (Courtesy photo)