- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Native Americans whose lives have been affected by suicide or have worked to stem suicide on the reservation talk about the problem and what solutions might be necessary.
A map of Montana's Indian reservations fills the background as Don Wetzel Jr. talks about suicide on Indian reservations in Montana. Wetzel, a member of the Blackfeet Tribe, describes the rate of suicide among Native Americans is an "epidemic."
Five outstanding Indian athletes will be honored Friday at a ceremony inducting them into the Montana Indian Athletic Hall of Fame.
Don Wetzel Jr. will serve as the statewide youth and community outreach coordinator. (Courtesy photo)