- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Native Americans whose lives have been affected by suicide or have worked to stem suicide on the reservation talk about the problem and what solutions might be necessary.
A map of Montana's Indian reservations fills the background as Don Wetzel Jr. talks about suicide on Indian reservations in Montana. Wetzel, a member of the Blackfeet Tribe, describes the rate of suicide among Native Americans is an "epidemic."
Five outstanding Indian athletes will be honored Friday at a ceremony inducting them into the Montana Indian Athletic Hall of Fame.
Don Wetzel Jr. will serve as the statewide youth and community outreach coordinator. (Courtesy photo)
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.