- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Native Americans whose lives have been affected by suicide or have worked to stem suicide on the reservation talk about the problem and what solutions might be necessary.
A map of Montana's Indian reservations fills the background as Don Wetzel Jr. talks about suicide on Indian reservations in Montana. Wetzel, a member of the Blackfeet Tribe, describes the rate of suicide among Native Americans is an "epidemic."
Five outstanding Indian athletes will be honored Friday at a ceremony inducting them into the Montana Indian Athletic Hall of Fame.
Don Wetzel Jr. will serve as the statewide youth and community outreach coordinator. (Courtesy photo)