- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
HELENA — After four years spent dumping candidate attack ads on Montana elections and leading high-profile challenges to state campaign laws, a secretive conservative organization looks as if it may simply vanish.
HELENA — The director of the besieged “dark money” political group that mounted a full-scale assault on Montana’s campaign-finance laws resigned Thursday – and state lawyers are asking a judge to rule that the group violated some of the laws it challenged.