- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
HELENA — After four years spent dumping candidate attack ads on Montana elections and leading high-profile challenges to state campaign laws, a secretive conservative organization looks as if it may simply vanish.
HELENA — The director of the besieged “dark money” political group that mounted a full-scale assault on Montana’s campaign-finance laws resigned Thursday – and state lawyers are asking a judge to rule that the group violated some of the laws it challenged.