- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Doran Leslie Hewitt Ii
Two minor players in a Hardin-based medical-marijuana operation each got time-served sentences in U.S. District Court in Billings on Thursday.
The last of five men with medical-marijuana cards charged in a marijuana growing and distribution operation in Hardin admitted federal charges in U.S. District Court on Thursday.