- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Doran Leslie Hewitt Ii
Two minor players in a Hardin-based medical-marijuana operation each got time-served sentences in U.S. District Court in Billings on Thursday.
The last of five men with medical-marijuana cards charged in a marijuana growing and distribution operation in Hardin admitted federal charges in U.S. District Court on Thursday.