- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Doran Leslie Hewitt Ii
Two minor players in a Hardin-based medical-marijuana operation each got time-served sentences in U.S. District Court in Billings on Thursday.
The last of five men with medical-marijuana cards charged in a marijuana growing and distribution operation in Hardin admitted federal charges in U.S. District Court on Thursday.