- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
MISSOULA — Calling certain mandatory minimum sentences “unfair and absurd,” a federal judge Friday sentenced medical marijuana grower Chris Williams to five years in prison — the least amount mandated for his federal gun conviction.
MISSOULA - A last-minute flurry of activity surrounding the case of convicted medical marijuana grower Chris Williams did not halt Williams' scheduled sentencing in U.S. District Court in Missoula on Friday.