- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
MISSOULA — Calling certain mandatory minimum sentences “unfair and absurd,” a federal judge Friday sentenced medical marijuana grower Chris Williams to five years in prison — the least amount mandated for his federal gun conviction.
MISSOULA - A last-minute flurry of activity surrounding the case of convicted medical marijuana grower Chris Williams did not halt Williams' scheduled sentencing in U.S. District Court in Missoula on Friday.