- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
Douglas Charles Reynolds
HAMILTON — A Hamilton man who told investigators he "snapped" and elbowed his wife in the temple during a night of drinking and arguing at a motel has pleaded not guilty to deliberate homicide in her death.
HAMILTON – A Hamilton man was charged with deliberate homicide Friday after a fight provoked by a night of drinking Black Velvet and Diet Pepsi in a downtown motel left his common-law wife brain dead.