- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Douglas Southall Freeman
This year marks the 150th anniversary of the start of the Civil War in 1861. In honor of that occasion, The Gazette asked historian Ed Bearss to name his five favorite Civil War books.