- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Douglas Vance Crooked Arm
A federal judge has sentenced a Crow tribal legislator and his relative to probation for conspiring to traffic eagles and migratory birds.
A Crow tribal official has pleaded guilty in federal court to trafficking in eagles and migratory bird parts.
Two Big Horn County men suspected of trafficking in eagles and migratory birds appeared in U.S. District Court in Billings on Tuesday.