- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Douglas Vance Crooked Arm
A federal judge has sentenced a Crow tribal legislator and his relative to probation for conspiring to traffic eagles and migratory birds.
A Crow tribal official has pleaded guilty in federal court to trafficking in eagles and migratory bird parts.
Two Big Horn County men suspected of trafficking in eagles and migratory birds appeared in U.S. District Court in Billings on Tuesday.