- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Douglas Vance Crooked Arm
A federal judge has sentenced a Crow tribal legislator and his relative to probation for conspiring to traffic eagles and migratory birds.
A Crow tribal official has pleaded guilty in federal court to trafficking in eagles and migratory bird parts.
Two Big Horn County men suspected of trafficking in eagles and migratory birds appeared in U.S. District Court in Billings on Tuesday.