- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Douglas Vance Crooked Arm
A federal judge has sentenced a Crow tribal legislator and his relative to probation for conspiring to traffic eagles and migratory birds.
A Crow tribal official has pleaded guilty in federal court to trafficking in eagles and migratory bird parts.
Two Big Horn County men suspected of trafficking in eagles and migratory birds appeared in U.S. District Court in Billings on Tuesday.