- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
DILLON -- Rocky Mountain College opened its men's basketball season Friday afternoon with a 76-52 victory over Walla Walla (Wash.) University at the Craig Finberg Memorial Tournament hosted by Montana Western.
Injuries and illness have made it kind of a scramble out of the starting gate for Rocky Mountain College, which gets its men’s basketball season going in earnest at home this weekend.