- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
DILLON -- Rocky Mountain College opened its men's basketball season Friday afternoon with a 76-52 victory over Walla Walla (Wash.) University at the Craig Finberg Memorial Tournament hosted by Montana Western.
Injuries and illness have made it kind of a scramble out of the starting gate for Rocky Mountain College, which gets its men’s basketball season going in earnest at home this weekend.