- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Dragon Boat Festival
Steve Wahrlich, owner of the Best Western Clocktower Inn in Billings, was named Tourism Person of the Year at the 2013 Montana Governor’s Conference on Tourism and Recreation in Helena. Tourism award winners are selected for their outstanding contributions to Montana’s tourism industry.
Employees of Whitefish Credit Union practice the skills that they will use during the Dragon Boat Festival in September at Flathead Lake Lodge on Thursday. Whitefish Credit Union is one of 54 teams that will participate in the dragon boat races.