- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
Dragon Boat Festival
Steve Wahrlich, owner of the Best Western Clocktower Inn in Billings, was named Tourism Person of the Year at the 2013 Montana Governor’s Conference on Tourism and Recreation in Helena. Tourism award winners are selected for their outstanding contributions to Montana’s tourism industry.
Employees of Whitefish Credit Union practice the skills that they will use during the Dragon Boat Festival in September at Flathead Lake Lodge on Thursday. Whitefish Credit Union is one of 54 teams that will participate in the dragon boat races.