- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
Dragon Boat Festival
Steve Wahrlich, owner of the Best Western Clocktower Inn in Billings, was named Tourism Person of the Year at the 2013 Montana Governor’s Conference on Tourism and Recreation in Helena. Tourism award winners are selected for their outstanding contributions to Montana’s tourism industry.
Employees of Whitefish Credit Union practice the skills that they will use during the Dragon Boat Festival in September at Flathead Lake Lodge on Thursday. Whitefish Credit Union is one of 54 teams that will participate in the dragon boat races.