- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Dragon Boat Festival
Steve Wahrlich, owner of the Best Western Clocktower Inn in Billings, was named Tourism Person of the Year at the 2013 Montana Governor’s Conference on Tourism and Recreation in Helena. Tourism award winners are selected for their outstanding contributions to Montana’s tourism industry.
Employees of Whitefish Credit Union practice the skills that they will use during the Dragon Boat Festival in September at Flathead Lake Lodge on Thursday. Whitefish Credit Union is one of 54 teams that will participate in the dragon boat races.