- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
WILLISTON, N.D. — An attorney says the western North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston should establish an inpatient treatment program for drug offenders.
The U.S. Marshals' Montana Violent Offender Task Force is searching for Dan Nichols, one of the infamous Mountain Men who gained notoriety in the early 1980s for kidnapping an Olympic athlete and holding her hostage, after receiving on Wednesday morning a federal warrant accusing him of nume…