- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Wyoming lawmakers have killed a bill that would have required drug testing for welfare recipients.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. - The Wyoming House of Representatives has approved a bill that would require some state welfare recipients to undergo drug testing.
HELENA — They grew up idolizing sluggers like Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire, back before performance enhancing drugs were as associated with baseball as hot dogs and peanuts and pine tar.
SHERIDAN, Wyo. — The Sheridan City Council has approved subjecting uniformed police officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians to the city's random drug testing.