- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Wilderness replenishes our soul. Our eyes get a little brighter after a few days in the backcountry. Our stresses slide off like April snowmelt. Traveling to wild country can be a challenging journey, but it’s a journey that changes us for the better.
Fourth-generation Choteau rancher Dusty Crary drives with his two sons, Carson and Conner, to feed cattle last week. “I don’t want to see Choteau change,” he said. “I like Choteau the way it is. I wish this (oil) industry was a little different, and that people had a little more foresight.”