- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Wilderness replenishes our soul. Our eyes get a little brighter after a few days in the backcountry. Our stresses slide off like April snowmelt. Traveling to wild country can be a challenging journey, but it’s a journey that changes us for the better.
Fourth-generation Choteau rancher Dusty Crary drives with his two sons, Carson and Conner, to feed cattle last week. “I don’t want to see Choteau change,” he said. “I like Choteau the way it is. I wish this (oil) industry was a little different, and that people had a little more foresight.”