- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
Wilderness replenishes our soul. Our eyes get a little brighter after a few days in the backcountry. Our stresses slide off like April snowmelt. Traveling to wild country can be a challenging journey, but it’s a journey that changes us for the better.
Fourth-generation Choteau rancher Dusty Crary drives with his two sons, Carson and Conner, to feed cattle last week. “I don’t want to see Choteau change,” he said. “I like Choteau the way it is. I wish this (oil) industry was a little different, and that people had a little more foresight.”